Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blah Wednesday

Today I woke up feeling horrible.  I was lucky that the weather outside wasn't great either.  I spent most of the day in my room either sleeping or watching television as I wasn't fit to go outside.  I did finally venture out for a small walk at sunset, which was nice to see a beautiful scene and breathe some fresh air.  I had reservations at the Japanese "Benihana" style restaurant and I didn't want to miss out on my chance to watch a Jamaican chef ham it up, so I made it.  Turned out to be a very wonderful meal :)  On my way back to my room I noticed there was a band playing, so I stopped in there and listened to a band play for awhile.  It was all in all a very low key but nice day even though I wasn't feeling my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment